- July 2016: Our paper “Provably safe and deadlock-free execution of multi-robot plans under delaying disturbances” was accepted for presentation at IROS. Check out the preprint at ArXiv.
- June 2016: Our paper “A survey of motion planning and control techniques for self-driving urban vehicles” was accepted for publication. Check out the preprint at ArXiv.
AD-RPP: Guaranteed decentralized algorithm for batch trajectory coordination in well-formed infrastructures
|Deployment of ADPP on Autonomous Buggies||
COBRA: Guaranteed algorithm for incremental trajectory coordination in well-formed infrastructures
My research interests include topics related to artificial intelligence, robotics and multi-agent systems such as:
- autonomous driving
- automated mobility on demand systems
- multi-robot trajectory planning
- trajectorial planning
- agent-based simulations
- agent-oriented programming
If you are interested in my work, please contact me.
Software on Github: